MNLU Mumbai's Nat'l Conference On Regulatory Challenges To Business [11th Apr]
23 Feb 2019 3:39 PM GMT
MNLU Mumbai is organizing a National Conference on Regulatory Challenges to Business in India-2019.
Date of Conference: 11th April 2019
- Recent Amendments in Indian Corporate and Commercial Laws/Policies
- Banking and Finance Regulations
- Intellectual Property Regulations in Companies and Trade
- ADR in Corporate Setup
- Competition Laws
Who can Attend: This conference is aimed at students, educators, researchers, academicians and practitioners in the area of Corporate and Commercial Laws and scholars from legal and business fraternity. The conference will have a balance of lectures and presentations from the academic as well as the practitioners' perspective and will have experts from the field. It is aimed at creating a platform for exchange, debate and development of ideas and emerging issues in the area of Corporate and Commercial Laws.
- Last date for Abstract Submission: 28th February 2019
- Communication for Acceptance of Abstract: 7th March 2019
- Last Date of Online Registration (Early Bird) along with full applicable Payment: 15th March 2019
- Final Date of Online Registration along with full applicable Payment: 26th March 2019
- Submission of Full Paper: 20th March 2019
Queries can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details, click here.